Bed and Breakfast
We are currently closed for building work.
Our deepest applogies to all, but we have closed the B&B while we convert our barn to provide more accommodation.
We hope to be open in late summer, but are not currently taking bookings as we cannot guarantee an opening date - these old buildings take as long as they take. If you want to send us a quick message we will email you when we re-open.
Dale House Farm Bed and Breakfast is the closest accommodation to the sumit of Ingleborough, which you can see from the window. We are located in open countryside near to the villages of Ingleton and Horton-in-Ribblesdale in the three peaks area of the Yorkshire Dales.
Our one en-suite bed and breakfast room is available as a double room, twin room or family suite. The room is double height, with a double bed downstairs and twin beds upstairs on a mezzanine level where an additional z-bed can accommodate a fifth person.
- Full English breakfast served in your room with delicious sausage, bacon & eggs - all home-reared here on the farm
- Full vegetarian breakfast available, cooked separately
- Early breakfasts available to help you get a good start on the 3-Peaks walk (please ask when booking)
- Minutes from Ingleborough, Whernside & 3 Peaks walks
- Five minutes upstream from the Ingleton Waterfalls Walk - the river goes through our land
- We are happy for you to arrive late - please say when booking. The Bed & Breakfast has its own entrance, and you will not disturb anyone.
- Dogs are very welcome on the farm, but not allowed in the room. We have plenty of buildings for them to stay in, or they can sleep in the car.
- River fishing on our land
- Horses welcome - paddocks, grazing, stabling and trailer storage
- Children Welcome - cots, equipment babysitting...please tell us what you require
- Packed lunches
- Secure bike and equipment storage
- Free Wi-Fi
Dale House Farm, Chapel-le-Dale, Ingleton, Yorkshire Dales, LA6 3AP.