Yorkshire Dales Self-Catering Caravan
At Dale House Farm we have the best located self-catering caravan in the Yorkshire
Dales. Overlooked by Ingleborough it is the heart of the 3-peaks limestone country.
Our single caravan is set in dramatic open countryside. With views that cannot be
matched ... it is the perfect country location.
- Sleeps up to 6. One double bedroom, one twin bedroom and one/two in the lounge.
- There is freesat TV and video, hot water, shower and gas fire.
- The caravan is situated at the edge of an open field so please bring wellies!!
- Duvets and pillows are provided but please bring your own sheets/duvet covers/sleeping bag and pillow cases.
We are happy to accomodate a well behaved dogs by prior arrangement. If you like animals come
and see our friendly Kun Kune pigs which were featured on BBC Look North
Fantastic location for Walking, Caving, Potholing, Cycling, and Fishing is available
on the River Doe which runs through our land. Leave the caravan door and be on the
slopes of Ingleborough or Whernside literally within minutes...or complete the full
3 peaks walk in a circular route.
All School Holidays £290
Other Weeks £240
- The caravan is rented on the understanding that you clean and leave it in the same good state in which you found it.
- All bookings are Saturday to Saturday.
- We do not generally rent the caravan for short breaks.
- Booking secured with a 50% deposit - refundable up to 8 weeks before arrival if you need to cancel.